The Panultima Endeffect team is pleased
to announce a short feature list of their upcoming sushiX
ultima online server software:
- Above all, a stunningly clean and intuitive design is
met by our software.
- A hierarchical object structure that is represented
within the world to your staffers. Every property of an
object, including properties customary to your shard,
can be defined.
- A stunningly easy to learn script and command syntax
that combines the combinative complexity of a traditional
unix environment with a semantically straight namespace.
- Ultima Online Third Dawn support.
- Ilshenar support.
- Every aspect of the Shard - be it the configuration,
your scripts or different instances of objects such as
players' characters, NPCs and items can be altered online
withinin the Ultima Online client, via an IRC bot or offline.
- The language is applicative and allows for argument
passing by reference; it is possible to use regular expressions
with arguments (posix regexp).
- Embedded system for large scale wars other than the
standard Chaos vs. Order wars: Sample implementation of
the Hero/Evil system.
- A staff privilege system that is points based. Additionally,
an account with the necessary access options to the applicable
command may assign or deassign a subset of his own command
set to different players.
- sushiX is fast! Forget anything you have seen so far
- sushiX beats any other Ultima Online server software
Additionally, we should add that sushiX is intended for
mature shard holders only. We do understand that sushiX
is way more complex than your average 30 day Sphere server.
It also will not run on Windows. It was built with FreeBSD
as our platform of choice in mind but will (of course) do
just as well on Linux or the other *BSDs. Cygwin might work
H. Martin Strobl alias Ava <firstname.lastname@example.org>